Actively integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion in alumni engagement.
We aim to engage a diverse range of experiences, identities, and perspectives across the alumni community—not only to create opportunities for all, but to enrich the lives of all. Through our first priority, we will amplify underrepresented voices and ensure that all alumni feel a deep sense of belonging.
- Assess our own strengths, weaknesses, and gaps with respect to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
- Create a working group to build and steer a purposeful DEI plan that aligns with university goals.
- Launch DEI training for all volunteers and staff.
- Improve outreach to underrepresented alumni populations.
- Provide opportunities for alumni to support DEI initiatives at the university.